Michael and my big sister

Michael and my big sister
Comfort quilts

Sylviasvideosfyi

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Save money by making your own laundry soap

Hello everyone!  It is always a great thing to save money!  I have been saving a lot of money by making my very own laundry soap.  It takes about 15 minutes to make this and it works as well as Tide.  My sister has been using this recipe for several years.  She used to always use Tide.  I made a video on how to make it and will give you the link.
I have found Zote soap at Farmers market, Big Lots, Walmart, and local grocery stores. The washing soda is a little more difficult to find. Check in the area of the fabric softeners. You can do an internet search and buy online. Arm and Hammer Washing Soda, not baking soda. Arm and hammer sells it online or calling their 800 number they can tell you where to buy it in your area. People have said Walmart carries it but they do not in my area.


Home made laundry soap video

No comments:

Post a Comment