Michael and my big sister

Michael and my big sister
Comfort quilts

Sylviasvideosfyi

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thesoapguy.com

I just wanted to mention that I have tried this soap and the thing I love about it is it smells sooooooooo good AND it is a natural soap that replenishes your natural skin oils. So many soaps are actually drying to the skin and this one does not do that. They have many other bath products that are great! This company is an American made company and have great reasonable prices! Many many choices of soap to choose from! They also have fabulous contest everyday to win soap on Utube! The service is excellent and your order arrives very quickly. I love this stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTrDFsss_TM&playnext_from=TL&videos=3PIJVLnKzo0

No comments:

Post a Comment